In the age of podcasts, four-time NBA All-Star and back-to-back 3-point shootout champion Mark Price has entered the arena.
Price, who played for the Cavaliers from 1986-95, launched his Mark Price For Three Podcast in October. Each episode is roughly 30 minutes and covers 3 key points — basketball, coaching, and faith.
The podcast also includes occasional guests and a variety of topics. Below is the list of his first 20 episodes (click to listen):
- NBA Opening Week, Free Throws, Testimony
- Three Pointers, Free Throws, Being a Christian Athlete
- Cavs, Point Guards, and Leaving A Legacy
- Special Guest – Craig Ehlo
- The Pick and Roll
- Losing Streaks and Slumps
- NBA Brothers with Special Guest Brent Price
- Trash Talk
- 2022 Highlights
- Listener Mailbag and Questions
- Special Guest Bart Millard (Lead Singer of Mercy Me)
- In The Zone
- Trades, All-Stars, Heroes of Faith
- All-Star Recap and Being Snubbed
- Special Guest Sam Amico
- March Madness Series – Mark’s Memories
The Mark Price For Three Podcast can be found on Apple, Spotify, and on all major podcast platforms. You can also find all episodes, video clips, and send Mark a message at myunscripted.com/markprice.
On March 7, Price and co-host Aaron Conrad launched a March Madness series. (Conrad is also a Hoops Wire contributor.) Over the next four weeks the two will discuss the tournament, underdogs, and championships and host two very special guests.
Price is currently preparing for a very busy summer of basketball camps in Northern and Central Ohio. Find out more about his camps and register at MarkPriceCamps.com.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!