- While the Pistons are laying low on a potential trade of small forward Bojan Bogdanovic, those around the league think it would only take a “suitable” first-round pick, per Eric Pincus of Bleacher Report.
- The Suns, Hawks and Lakers are among the teams believed to be interested, per Pinus.
- As a matter of fact, the Lakers have already spoken to the Pistons about Bogdanovic, per Shams Charania of The Athletic. We have that full post right here.
- The Pistons are willing to part with center Nerlens Noel and guard/forward Alec Burks in trades, per Pincus. Also, talented young forward Saddiq Bey “may be attainable,” according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- The Sixers are team to keep an eye on when it comes to possibly making a smaller move, per Pincus.
- Moving guard Jaden Springer and/or point guard Shake Milton would help the Sixers get below the tax threshold, Pincus added.
“Many NBA executives I’ve spoken to around the league are closely monitoring the Bulls since they’ve underwhelmed so far and Lonzo Ball’s health is a major question mark,” Scotto said on the HoopsHype podcast with Yossi Gozlan. “There’s a lot of interest in DeMar DeRozan across the league. Nikola Vucevic is a name I believe that’ll pop up in trade rumors. His value since coming to Chicago has gone down comparatively to when Chicago made that blockbuster trade to get him. Some teams will have interest in Zach LaVine as well.”
While the Bulls aren’t likely to just clean house, they could make a move for more picks if the season continues on as is.