The Suns have been exploring trades to help fill the void left by injured small forward Cam Johnson, and Hawks wing Bogdan Bogdanovic is among their targets, per Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer. As we relayed here, Bogdanovic could be made available by Atlanta.
Obviously, the Suns are also looking to move Jae Crowder, and Atlanta could be a team with interest. The Hawks are said to be open to a trade involving John Collins, though there have been conflicting reports on if the Suns have been pursuing him.
- As O’Connor noted, Bogdanovic “checks a lot of boxes as a shooter, ball handler, and rock-solid defender” for the Suns. He has yet to play this season, thanks a knee injury. It’s not real clear yet when he will make his debut.
- Meanwhile, we’ve been hearing for a week that the Suns are closing in on a Crowder trade. The Bucks and Heat are believed to be the top suitors, but others are undoubtedly in the conversation.
- Also, as we relayed, Bucks shooting guard Grayson Allen has reportedly been mentioned in the Suns’ trade talks centered on Crowder.
- Along with that, the Suns have an interest in Kings small forward Harrison Barnes, though it does not appear Sacramento is privy to a deal. You can check out the full post here.
- Wizards forward Kyle Kuzma is another name who has been linked to Phoenix. But it would likely take more for the Suns to land Kuzma than it would any other player mentioned as a trade target.
- The Suns have also spoken to the Knicks recently, sources told Hoops Wire. It was not revealed which player the Suns may have on their radar there, however.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!