Ten members of the Nets will be eligible for free agency this summer, though some are expected to re-sign or pick up their player options fairly quickly.
That’s expected to include Kyrie Irving, who told the media he intends to return to Brooklyn.
The Nets’ season came to an unceremonious end on Monday, when they were swept from the first round of the playoffs by the Celtics.
Below are the 10 Nets who are eligible for free agency in July, as well as their contract status:
- LaMarcus Aldridge, F/C, unrestricted FA
- Goran Dragic, G, unrestricted FA
- Blake Griffin, PF, unrestricted FA
- Patty Mills, G, player option
- Kyrie Irving, PG, player option
- Nic Claxton, C, restricted FA
- Andre Drummond, C, unrestricted FA
- Bruce Brown, G/F, unrestricted FA
- David Duke, G, restricted FA
- Kessler Edwards, SF, team option