- The Nuggets and Pistons are among the teams who are in the mix for forward Cam Reddish, per Ian Begley of SNY.tv. Both teams have talked to the Knicks about a Reddish deal, Begley added.
- Meanwhile, the Knicks have been linked to Pistons forward Saddiq Bey for some time, as Begley noted. But they would have to add something more than just the benched Reddish to land Bey.
- The Knicks have also spoken to the Hornets and Bulls in recent days, with Reddish and New York draft picks being discussed in both conversations, sources told Hoops Wire.
- Point guard Derrick Rose is drawing interest from the Bucks, per Marc Stein of The Stein Line. The Wizards and Grizzlies are two others who may be considering a small deal for the veteran reserve, per sources.
Rival executives believe the Warriors are primed to make at least one trade ahead of Thursday’s deadline, per Steve Bulpett of Heavy.
“To me, there’s nobody more incentivized toward making a deal than the Warriors,” a team executive told Bulpett. “Now. Right now. This is one of those years. You can’t waste this year. You’ve got to roll with this year.”
- Among the players on the Warriors’ radar, per Bulpett: Raptors forward OG Anunoby. They have also been linked to Reddish, and per Hoops Wire sources, Pacers guard/forward Chris Duarte, Hornets guard Terry Rozier and Jazz guard Malik Beasley, among others.
- Center James Wiseman and guard Moses Moody are two Warriors players worth keeping an eye on as the deadline nears, per Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- The Pacers and Suns also continue to be mentioned as possible Anunoby suitors, per Stein.
- Meanwhile, the Knicks, Pacers and Pelicans have all shown a willingness to offer two first-round picks in a deal for Anunoby, Stein added.
- The Raptors and Spurs may be discussing a deal centered on guard/forward Gary Trent Jr. and San Antonio center Jakob Poeltl, per Stein.