- The Rockets continue to make shooting guard Eric Gordon available ahead of the NBA trade deadline, per Shams Charania of The Athletic. They are seeking a good young player or first-round pick in exchange, Charania added.
- The Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets and Bucks are believed to be among the interested teams, sources have told Hoops Wire.
- Point guard John Wall has been discussed in trade conversations involving the Clippers, who are on the lookout for help in the frontcourt, per Charania.
- Recently, the Clippers have been linked to Pacers center Myles Turner, though they are more likely in the market for a backup for starter Ivica Zubac.
- As we relayed here, the Clippers have an interest in Jazz point guard Mike Conley Jr., per Charania. (The Timberwolves reportedly are also interested in Conley.)
- Several sources said the Suns will undoubtedly move forward Jae Crowder before the trade deadline, though many expect it to come on the final day.
- The Bucks are viewed as the leader for Crowder, though it may take a three-team trade to land him in Milwaukee, sources said.
- The Suns have emerged as a potential free-agent suitor of Raptors guard Fred VanVleet, per Charania. VanVleet will be a free agent after the season, though many suspect he will indeed return to Toronto.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!