- As has been reported previously, the Spurs have made guard/forward Josh Richardson and small forward Doug McDermott available, as well as power forward Isaiah Roby, per Matt Moore of Action Network.
- The Cavaliers and Lakers have been linked to both Richardson and McDermott. It’s believed the Spurs are seeking a player/expiring contract and second-round picks for both.
- The Spurs remain involved in talks on guard Russell Westbrook with the Lakers, assuming they can receive assurances on a contract buyout from Westbrook’s camp. San Antonio could also work as a facilitator in a Westbrook trade, sources said.
- The Pelicans have made center Jaxson Hayes, point guard Devonte’ Graham and small forward Naji Marshall available in trade talks, per Moore.
- New Orleans is also among the teams interested in a trade for Raptors forward OG Anunoby, per Christian Clark of NOLA.com. It is believed Toronto is seeking young players, as opposed to picks, in a potential Anunoby trade.
- League sources told Hoops Wire the Pelicans have received trade calls on forward Larry Nance Jr., but nothing of substance, and the Pelicans aren’t looking to move him.
- The Nuggets continue to search for takers for guard Bones Hyland, and as Hoops Wire reported, have spoken to the Bulls.
- Denver is seeking another wing in exchange for Hyland, and has the likes of Bulls guard Alex Caruso, Clippers guard Terance Mann and Pacers guard/forward Chris Duarte on the radar, per Moore.
- The Bulls’ asking price on Caruso may be too steep for the Nuggets, Moore added. Meanwhile, it is believed the Pacers are very open to moving Duarte ahead of Thursday’s deadline.
- Given the reported “friction” between Hyland and the organization, the odds of him being traded appear to be increasingly inevitable, wrote Joel Rush of Forbes.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!