AKRON, Ohio — The NBA held its 2023 Draft tiebreakers on Thursday and the results were as follows, per the league:
- The Houston Rockets (22-60) won a tiebreaker with the San Antonio Spurs.
- The Indiana Pacers (35-47) won a tiebreaker with the Washington Wizards.
- The Chicago Bulls (40-42) won a tiebreaker with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- The Miami Heat (44-38) won a tiebreaker with the Golden State Warriors and the LA Clippers. Second and third place in the tiebreaker drawings went to Golden State and the LA Clippers, respectively.
- The Phoenix Suns (45-37) won a tiebreaker with the Brooklyn Nets.
- The Memphis Grizzlies (51-31) won a tiebreaker with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The NBA Draft Lottery will be held Tuesday, May 16, with the actual draft scheduled for Thursday, June 22.
NBA held tiebreakers for 2023 draft today. Results are as follows:
? Rockets (22-60) won tiebreaker with Spurs.
? Pacers (35-47) won tiebreaker with Wizards.
? Bulls (40-42) won tiebreaker with Thunder.
? Heat (44-38) won tiebreaker with Warriors and Clippers. Second…
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) April 17, 2023