- Multiple teams have been calling on seemingly available Hawks forward John Collins, with the Jazz being most engaged, per Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- One potential deal could be a three-team trade that also involves Jazz guard Malik Beasley and the Cavaliers, per Marc Stein of The Stein Line. We have that full post here.
- The Wizards were also identified by Charania as one of the teams exploring a trade for Collins. The Mavericks and Nets are among others that have expressed interest.
- In case you missed it, the Hawks are looking to add some experience to the front office and have been in talks with former Cavs GM Chris Grant on an advisory role. We have that full post here.
- The Pistons have remained firm in their stance that they are unlikely to trade wings Bojan Bogdanovic or Alec Burks, though sources who spoke to Hoops Wire suspect that will change as the Feb. 9 deadline nears.
- Several teams are also expected to make a run at forward Saddiq Bey, sources said. But again, it’s hard to gauge whether the Pistons want to shake up the roster or stay the course, get another lottery pick, and wait for guard Cade Cunningham to return from injury next season.
- This season, the Pistons believed they could compete for a play-in spot before the injury to Cunningham, sources said. So that may motivate them to stick with the current roster and try again next year.
- As for Bogdanovic, Rory Maher of Hoops Rumors wrote, “I understand why they’re maintaining that position right now — not many sellers have emerged yet and he’s one of the top players available. But I think that will change ahead of the deadline, and the Pistons will have to decide whether to take the best offer available or just hold onto him.”
- As we relayed earlier, the Hornets are expected to be among the NBA trade deadline’s top sellers as they may just look to rebuild in the season’s second half. You can check out the details here.
- Basically everyone on Charlotte’s roster outside of point guard LaMelo Ball is believed to be available.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!