- While names such as forward Bojan Bogdanovic and wing Alec Burks are being thrown around, center Nerlens Noel is the Pistons player most likely to be traded ahead of Thursday’s deadline, per Marc Stein of The Stein Line.
- Noel is drawing interest from the 76ers and Heat, Stein added. And there appears to be little no doubt that the Sixers are looking for frontcourt help. Interestingly, Noel’s career began with Philadelphia back in 2013.
- The Bucks are among the teams that have called the Pistons on Bogdanovic, per sources. But most around the league seem to believe the Pistons aren’t serious about moving him, given the high-asking price.
- Burks, on the other hand, could be had, despite several reports to the contrary. Several contenders think they can sneak in and get him for little more than a young player and second-round pick, sources said.
- One source told Hoops Wire he believes the Pistons would “trade just about anyone” for picks and promising young talent, “despite the message being put out there.”
- The Wizards are among the teams to have shown interest in Spurs center Jakob Poeltl, per Stein. That said, there doesn’t appear to be a deal in the works, given that the sides are having trouble finding a match, Stein added.
- The Wizards have also been linked to Rockets forward Jae’Sean Tate, as we relayed here.
- Along with that, Washington has put out “feelers” out on Hornets guard Terry Rozier and center Mason Plumlee, a rival executive told Hoops Wire. The Wizards have also spoken to the Raptors and Nets, per sources.
- Guard Matisse Thybulle is drawing interest from nearly half of the NBA, with the Warriors, Kings, Trail Blazers, Pacers, Bucks and Mavericks among those showing interest, per Michael Scotto of HoopsHype.
- Scotto also listed the Raptors, Suns and Hornets as teams interested in Thybulle.
- Along with that, the Sixers recently placed a call to the Jazz on power forward Jarred Vanderbilt, as they continue to seek out some frontcourt depth.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 30 teams!