- The Knicks have shown some trade interest in Pistons small forward Saddiq Bey, as we relayed here, and are said to suddenly have become aggressive in looking for upgrades.
- Sources told Hoops Wire that New York is closely monitoring the Hornets, who are believed to be the biggest potential sellers ahead of the deadline. Guard/forward Kelly Oubre, out with an injury, was among the players mentioned as being on their radar.
- The Knicks also recently checked in with the Raptors on the availability of forward OG Anunoby, per Ian Begley of SNY.tv. New York may be willing to offer multiple first-round picks in such a deal.
- The Heat remain involved in the hunt for Suns forward Jae Crowder, who has yet to play this season and has been heavily linked to the Bucks. But the Heat are still very interested, per sources.
- So far, though, talks between the Heat and Suns are mostly at a standstill, as Phoenix does not seem interested in talking back the contract of Miami forward Duncan Robinson, per Barry Jackson and Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!