- With Thursday’s deadline just hours away, the Grizzlies have placed a call to the Nets on forward Mikal Bridges, per Michael Scotto of HoopsHype. Bridges was acquired from the Suns as part of the Kevin Durant trade.
- The Grizzlies also remain interested in Raptors forward OG Anunoby, per Scotto. For both Bridges and Anunoby, Memphis is trying to “entice” others with multiple draft picks in talks, Scotto added.
- Anunoby has is also drawing strong interest from the Blazers, who already acquired forward Cam Reddish in a trade with the Knicks, per Scotto.
- The Raptors would favor rookie guard Shaedon Sharpe or guard Anfernee Simons as part of a Anunoby trade, Scotto added.
- While the Knicks landed Hart, they are still expected to make another run at Anunoby, dangling draft picks and perhaps forward Obi Toppin and others, sources told Hoops Wire. So far, the Raptors have not been interested in a package from the Knicks, sources said.
- The Pelicans are also using picks as the primary assets in a potential trade for Anunoby, per Scotto.
- The Celtics offered a package of guard Payton Pritchard, forward Danilo Gallinari and some draft picks to the Spurs for center Jakob Poeltl, per Scotto. Poeltl, of course, was instead traded to the Raptors, as we relayed here.
- Boston remains on the lookout for a reserve big man to relieve Robert Williams and forward/center Al Horford, per Scotto.
- Bucks forward/center Serge Ibaka and Pelicans center Jaxson Hayes are among those on the Celtics’ radar, sources told Hoops Wire. Both players are said to be widely available.
- Another option, sources said, is waiting until the buyout market or taking a look at the list of veteran free agents, with the likes of big men DeMarcus Cousins and Hassan Whiteside already available.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!