- The Suns continue to explore trades involving forward Jae Crowder, with the Bucks among those who appear strongly interested, per Jake Fischer of Yahoo Sports. The Bucks continue to dangle shooting guard Grayson Allen, per Fischer.
- The Suns may need a three-team trade to pull off a Crowder deal, Fischer suggested.
- Along with that, the Suns seem to be seeking a point guard to back up Chris Paul and perhaps become a long-term replacement, per Fischer.
- Sources have told Hoops Wire the Suns would be willing to move Crowder to the Bucks if they can find either a point guard or another forward. Allen could be moved to a third team in this scenario.
- The Kings have made center/forward Richaun Holmes available ahead of the Feb. 9 trade deadline, per Fischer. After averaging career-highs of 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds two seasons ago, Holmes is out of the rotation under coach Mike Brown.
- Sources told Hoops Wire that a pair of second-rounders and matching salary would likely be enough to land Holmes — who signed a four-year, $46 million deal in 2021.
Looking for the latest NBA Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow Hoops Wire on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NBA News and Rumors for all 32 teams!